Friday, September 12, 2014

Weary and Burdened

 Beloved, we are all burdened. Even today I find my heart heavily burdened. Perhaps you do as well. But we must always remember that God says "Come to Me, all you who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28 God knows our every sorrow, and He is the only one who can relieve us of our burdens. He does not wish for us to walk this path alone, He will trade our burdens for His yoke "For My yoke is easy, and My burden light" Matthew 11:30 Did you know that He doesn't care how trivial our problems may seem? He always wants to hear from us. He always wants to help us. "Call to me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know" Jeremiah 33:3 The truth is, we're never going to be perfect. We are never going to have the ability to bear our burdens on our own, and that's okay. God never meant for us to do this alone. It is the desire of His heart that we seek Him, and search out His help. He wants to help us. Also, always remember that he has given us our family, and our brothers and sisters in Christ to help us as well "A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity" Proverbs 17:17 Never forget, my loves, that you are not alone. "Never Alone!" (The Door Within~ Wayne Thomas Batson)

                                                 ~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment