Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve!

       Today is New Year's Eve! I'm sure you all have a few resolutions for 2014, am I right? Mine are:
1. Wake up Earlier (Yeah... I seriously NEVER get up early enough)
2. Be healthier (Because who doesn't want to be?)
3. Read my Bible every day (I'm not good at this one...)
5; Be a better sister ('cause I'm sure this could use some work)
6. Reach out more (Outreach is important)
7. Be brave
8. Ask questions (It's important to ask questions, and to know what's going on)


     So, what are your New Year's Resolutions? Excited for New Year's? I know I am! 2014, here I come!!! Have a happy new year everyone, and make the most of it!!!
                    
                                           ~Katie~

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, it seems my math teacher is rubbing off on me! I skipped number 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Spend less time on the computer and more time with my family.

    2. Spend more time reading my Bible.

    3. Spend more time writing.

    4. Finish at least one of the novels I have drifting around.

    5. Have a long, heart-to-heart talk to my mom about things I should have talked to her about a long time ago.

    6. Get a job.

    7. Meet up with at least one of my online friends, either again or for the first time.

    8. Pay off the money I owe my mom.

    And one other resolution would be to graduate high school, but currently that's up in the air as my mom is considering taking a different course of action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never wake up early either, unless I have to. :P This morning I got up at 11. O_o Dunno how THAT happened.... :P
    Here's mine:
    1. Not turn in any late assignments
    2. Quit procrastinating
    3. Write a book
    4. Learn at least 3 new songs for piano
    5.....Clean my room. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Hype, I got up at 10:30 today which is actually somewhat early for me, I only got up because my friend called.

    ReplyDelete