Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

         Guess what it is? That's right, it's Christmas!!!! Last night I finished up gifts for my family, and this morning I'm cooking breakfast! It's a beautiful day outside, though there is a serious lack of snow. Bacon is cooking in the oven, coffee is brewing, biscuits and cinnamon rolls are ready to be put in the oven, and my heart is singing joy and glory to God! You know, I'm excited for gifts, but that's not what matters today! Today, it matters that Jesus came down to earth to save me, and you, and everyone! Today, it matters that I've got my family beside me! Today it matters that the friends and family that are far away are still in my heart and on my mind! Right now I'm listening to contemporary Christian Christmas music, different from the Christmas music the last few days, but I like it! What are you doing this Christmas? Any special traditions? Remember always the reason we are really celebrating... JESUS!!!!!! And boy is he worth celebrating! Merry Christmas to all, and have a blessed day!
                 
                                           ~Katie~

"Behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy that will be for all people!"

No comments:

Post a Comment