Thursday, January 2, 2014

7 Songs of Friendship

        We all have friends, those special people in our lives who hold us up when we are too weak to hold ourselves up. Those people who are strong for us when we are too weak to go on. Sometimes their actions and love seem to go unnoticed, but really we know they don't. Here are 7 seven songs to express to your friends how thankful you are for them, and how much you need them. :-) The songs in order go as this:
That's What Friends are For- The Jungle Book
You've got a Friend in Me- Toy Story
More Than a Band- Lemonade Mouth
Best of Friends- Fox and the Hound
If I Didn't Have You- Monsters Inc.
You'll Be in My Heart- Tarzan
Wind Beneath My Wings- Bette Midler

Hope you enjoy all the songs. If there any more song things like this you want me to do, let me know!
                                                     ~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment