Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

     Well, today is Christmas Eve, Merry Christmas Eve everyone out there!!! I'm listening to Hyper's piano playing right now. You can find his blog at www.hyperlinker.blogspot.com He's an amazing pianist and I could listen to his playing all day! Anyway, last night we finally got our Christmas tree up, and did some decorating! While we were decorating, we watched The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe! It's kinda a Christmas tradition. I've also been reading Treasures of the Snow by Patricia M. St. John, another Christmas tradition! My novel The Lost Princess by Kate Elizabeth StoneAcre is now going through the editing process, and will be published soon! I'm so excited!!!!! Now I just need to do a bit of baking, finish up last-minute Christmas gifts, and drink hot cocoa! Have a blessed Christmas Eve, and remember the true reason for Christmas! :-D

"Hosanna to the son of David, hosanna in the highest!"

3 comments:

  1. Oops, it's www.hyperlinkzer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! :D and I will be sure to follow your blog. Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's true Hypes! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete