Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I Want Adventure in the Great Wide Somewhere

    All my growing up years, I felt that my family expected me to graduate from high school, and lot too long later, settle down, get married, start a family. Thing is though, that's not how I am. I'm also not the go-to-college type. I'm an adventurer! I want adventure in the great wide somewhere! I'm a huge adventurer, and I'm going to travel all over the world when I'm old enough!
                                             ~Katie~

5 comments:

  1. Will you go to New Zealand? I really think you should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! I kind of have to go to college, because that's what my family wants me to do. But after that, I want to go on adventures! I want to visit my friends in all these other states and countries, and go to the UK, and Australia... as soon as I'm old enough, with sufficient money, I don't think anything'll keep me down. :)

    I do plan on getting married and starting a family... someday... after I've traveled to all the places I want to go. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually kinda plan on being a missionary. :-) I don't know if I'd ever get married. I like to, I'd like to be a wife and mother eventually, but... that's just not exactly what I'm working towards. Raptor, I do actually plan to go to New Zealand... Hobbitown. My other geeky LotR friend and I are planning on going when we graduate, since we graduate the same year even though she's a year younger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, that's wonderful! Being a missionary is a good job. =)

      Delete