Monday, January 6, 2014

16 Personalitites


           There are apparently 16 personalities. This test has some questions that, if answered 100% correctly, can give you an idea of your personality type. It's actually pretty cool, and not one of those dumb quizzes that asks you irrelevant questions. The link is here http://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personality

Also, a little while back I took a love languages test that was also very accurate, it was at www.fivelovelanguages.com
Anyway, I just wanted to post these, they are cool. If you take the tests, let me know your results!

                                        ~Katie~

5 comments:

  1. I got ENFP on the personality test. And the love languages thing was interesting as well. :) Haven't gotten my results yet though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quality Time is my primary love language, apparently.

      Delete
    2. Hmm... I got ENFP as well, and I had 2 primary love languages. Quality Time, and Physical Touch. Neat tests though, right?

      Delete
    3. Yep. :) There's also a good one for spiritual gifts that my dad found: http://spiritualgiftstest.com

      Delete
  2. Hmm, my number one was Mercy, then Faith, then Exhortation.

    ReplyDelete