Saturday, February 7, 2015

Love, love, love

I think everyone knows that February is the month of love. Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and while all the people in relationships are making plans, the rest of us are all 


Hold up though! Who said Valentine's Day has to be about romance anyway? Here's where my family is super weird. :P On Valentine's Day, we exchange gifts, maybe go out to eat, we spend the WHOLE day together as a family, spending time together and letting each other know how much we love them. Even more though, I wish my friends a happy Valentine's Day, and pray blessings over them. This day is NOT just about romantic relationships, it's about the love between family and friends as well! So purpose to do something different this Valentine's Day. Are you with me?

                                   ~Katie Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment