Sunday, March 9, 2014

Daylight Savings Time

   Don't get me wrong here, I love that days are longer in Summer, but it kinda ruins our entire sleep system when we lose a whole hour of sleep! The worst part is that last night my baby brother screamed for an hour or so, and Sunday is the one day of the week I get up really early. So basically, I'm exhausted. I think I will take a nap later, and this evening I'll watch Downton Abbey. Yes, that sounds nice, make up for lost hours of sleep by relaxing today. Do any of you have things you do on the day of Daylight Savings Time? On the bright side of things, yesterday I had Fish N Chips at Red Robin! Of course, since I had a British dish, I had to speak in a British accent, and eat even the fries with a fork. Of course, seeing as I'm a new Whovian, I did want to try eating Fish sticks with Custard. Thank goodness I don't have Greek class today, I would never be able to concentrate! Also, I have a fun project that I just finished, which will be revealed on Monday (yep, tomorrow!!!) so tune in tomorrow at whatever time I actually get it posted! Have a wonderful, blessed Sunday!

                                 ~Katie Stone~

No comments:

Post a Comment