Saturday, March 1, 2014

A Day, or Two, or Three...

I know, I know, boo hiss. I haven't been writing any blog posts lately! I've been SO busy, and SO MUCH has been going on! For instance, I joined a homeschool co-op, I started taking a Greek class, we had Valentine's Day, my baby brother's 1st birthday, and soon, St. Patrick's Day/ my dad's birthday! So yeah, life has been crazy busy! In co-op I'm taking Mixed Bag, Book Club, and Show Choir. Mixed bag is fun crafts and games, and I made a gift for my best friend and magnets for our fridge! In Book Club so far we've read The Wanderer, Summer of the Monkeys, and right now Gathering Blue! It's been SO fun to read books and discuss them with other people who love to read! Some share my opinion, and others have different opinions! My last class, Show Choir, has been absolutely thrilling! I LOVE singing in a group which is something I haven't done in a long time! I love being with other people who love music, and the songs are really fun. I love all of my teachers for all of my classes! Greek Class is after church every Sunday, and so far I've only been to one class, and our first assignment is learning the Greek alphabet! I LOVE digging in and learning a new language! I've been learning so much lately, about myself, about God, about my family, my friends, and lots of other things! I guess Winter, even though it's cold and we stay inside most of the time, is a time of reflection. I mean, if you're stuck inside all day, you're bound to do some thinking. But, I'm SO excited for Spring, and it's almost here!!!! Spring makes me so happy. Who else is ready for Spring to get here, or there, or wherever you are?! That's all for now! Goodbye and good Irish luck! ;-P

                                      ~Love, Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment