Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summer Schedule

Well, it seems that it's nearly summer, and seeing as I've finished all my school already, and seeing as my friend Hyper at www.hyperlinkzer.blogspot.com had already created his summer schedule, I suppose it's time for me to do mine. So, here it is. I may have to drop a couple things because of Science  and Greek (I'm doing some extra schoolwork during the summer), but for now, this will be the schedule.

Monday- Books and/or Movies of the week. I'll just post some books and/or movies I really like.

Tuesday- On Tuesdays, I'll post 2 or more songs that I like, they may be from Musicals, or they may be Christian songs, or they may be just something I came across.

Wednesday- Random Wednesdays! I'll post random facts, or articles, or whatever. Something interesting. Maybe even a language lesson.

Thursdays- Nothing. Thursdays are really busy for me.

Friiiiiidaaaaaayyyyyy- Friday will be Funny Friday, which means I'll be posting gifs or pictures or jokes that I've found funny.

Saturday- I'll post a bit of my writing, either a short story, or an excerpt from one of my books, or a poem, or whatever writing I've done.

Sunday- I may try to post a devotional on Sunday, but I can't be positive I'll always be able to. We'll see. :-)

And there you have it people, my summer schedule! And as you know, today is Random Wednesdays, so stay tuned for a post I'll probably do very soon today. :-D

                                          ~Love, Katie~

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! :D I hope you can keep up with yours better than I can maintain mine. I'm nearly behind already, and I only started it yesterday. :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks. And that's okay. Up until now, I wasn't posting much of anything at all. :)

    ReplyDelete